advocacy help ( Python vs VB )

roger.day at globalgraphics.com roger.day at globalgraphics.com
Wed Feb 27 08:07:29 EST 2002

I'm in a company where we are thinking of using Python seriously - mind you,
this company has a bespoke project written in Perl (some 20,000+ lines) which
quite turned people away (me included) from using Perl. So I don't think we're
"normal".

I like your idea of stealth deployment. I will be doing more of that in future.