listing threads?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Thu Feb 28 20:50:11 EST 2002

In article <mailman.1014930527.20065.python-list at python.org>,
maximilianscherr <MaximilianScherr at T-Online.de> wrote:

>in the docs theres the information, that i can list all active
>threads with threading.enumerate(), but i always just get the
>Mainthread displayed in the interpreter console.

DON'T DO THAT.  I'm serious.  You really do NOT want to use
threading.enumerate(); you'll only confuse yourself.  I've pointed you
at my web page on threading; is there some reason you haven't read it,
or is there something you don't understand?

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"He's Quebecois. He puts mayonnaise on *everything*."  --siobhan at virulent.org