ANN: SilverCity 0.1.0

Brian Quinlan brian at sweetapp.com
Sat Feb 2 16:20:38 EST 2002

SilverCity is a Python extension that allows you to retrieve lexical
information about different languages (e.g. C/C++, HTML, Python).
Amongst other things, you can use it to style source code into styled
HTML. It is based on Neil Hodgson's excellent Scintilla project.

I'm pretty far from release (at least another week :-) so I'd really
like a sanity check for the API. Any feedback would be greatly
appreciated.

Windows installers are available for Python 2.0, Python 2.1 and Python
2.2 (I haven't gotten around to a Linux build yet). There is also an
example script that can create HTML output for Python and C/C++ files.
Other than that, you will really have to read the code to figure out the
project but the code is pretty simple.

See:
http://www.sweetapp.com/silvercity

Cheers,