Automatic daily updates on Pythonic web articles works-finally!

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 3 00:51:40 EST 2002

By the way, any Mac fans out there should definitely check out Steven
Figgin's O'Reilly Network article at
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2002/1/31/pythonnews.html about
"Cocoa for your Python". I think its a great article and I don't want it
to get buried and lost in the pile of IBM Developer Works articles at
the top of the list right now. The "Cocoa for your Python" article is
just the sort of gem you like to find in the list, so if there's a
string of "bad" articles all from one place at any time, just scroll
down and look lower in the short list; at least the list of 200
downloads really quickly and you can scan it for articles of interest
quickly.

Try to remember its a work in progress and I hope we can improve its
output over time...