help - inserting values into database tables

mylinuxboxroot aries at bitstream.net
Mon Feb 18 09:15:57 EST 2002

Hey thanks,
This is great, and I have the project now that it will be developed on a
windows
server so I guess I don't need to worry about going from linux to the
MS-Access
database.  I will develop it right on the server using the win32all
distribution that
you have suggested.  It will be somewhat easier now I think. I should be
able to use
the modules dbi and odbc windows stuff.
    I have not tried python on windows yet though, do you get an output
screen
    terminal like using it on linux ???

Well I will play with it too.
thanks much,