Please stop responding to Rue

Jeff Grimmett grimmtoothtoo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 16:55:04 EST 2002

Cliff Wells <logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.1013203955.3594.python-list at python.org>...

> Arguing with irrational oddballs on usenet is today's equivalent of the
> Rubik's Cube.

Only thing is, there is an actual solution to Rubik's Cube.

I remember Timbo from when I used to hang out in c.s.amiga.*, years
ago, so consider that if he's still at it, there's a pretty good
chance that nothing anyone here can say will put an end to the
nonsense. Killfile him and move on.

I guess his Amiga broke, so he's looking to Python instead of ARexx to
implement his ... whatever it is.

Timbo, it won't work. You need to use Perl. Perl, or C#.