Fear of autocoding! >Re: Please stop responding to Rue

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 21:24:42 EST 2002

>Perhaps one metric is to count the number of people who are telling you,
>bluntly, that you're a loon.  It just could be that they're right.  :-)

One of my two uncles is convinced that he's simply a creative genius
that other people can't be bothered to understand. He's been working
on the same perpetual motion device for the last 5 years. He believes
that he can use leverage to capture gravitic energy: essentially he
is attempting to reconfigure the device while in motion so that it
captures the "down" part of gravity more efficiently in parts of the
device such that the oppositional energy of the device is more than
equalized. It's the classic perpetual motion engine.

In a quiet moment quite unrelated to any description of his device to
me, I recommended for him SSRI medication. Serotonin deficiency is
associated with obsessive thinking patterns.

C//