Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 3 19:00:56 EST 2002

On 29-Jan-02 23:31:45 Delaney, Timothy <tdelaney at avaya.com> wrote:

>OK - I give up too. I've done my best to understand what you're going on
>about, but so far as I can tell, everything you say means nothing. Seriously
>- I don't think I've read a single thing from you that, once you remove all
>the double-talk and nonsense, actually means anything.

>I have just added you to my killfile. Any post from you will now be
>automatically deleted.

>Tim Delaney

Some people don't want to see what will make them useless.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<