Just for the gurus -- Remote admin password changing with privileged user ??

Grant Olson olsongt at bellatlantic.net
Tue Feb 12 17:10:00 EST 2002

If you can find a Windows 2000 box, there is a RUNAS command that operates
like SU.  Either execute from the console, or right-click on an icon to
bring up Run As... on the context menu.

You also might want to look at cusrmgr from the NT resource kit

--
"Now that's something you don't see every day...
   unless you go to Arby's every day."
news:d7d5ebdf.0202121332.4f7d3723 at posting.google.com...