[OT] PPT reader?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 18:47:02 EST 2002

In article <slrna689o0.cn1.akuchlin at ute.mems-exchange.org>,
A.M. Kuchling <akuchlin at mems-exchange.org> wrote:

>One visible trend at this year's conference was HTML + a Web browser
>as a presentation tool.  Skip, Jeremy and I all used HTML, and I think
>other people did too.  It's a nice trend to see, and Opera's
>full-screen mode can make the resulting presentation quite attractive.

I tried that for OSCON 2000, only to discover that the Linux version of
Netscape by default could only handle a maximum 24pt font size.  Was
anyone who was using HTML doing so under Linux?

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"We should forget about small efficiencies, about 97% of the time.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  --Knuth