Stackless Platform Independence?

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer at conectiva.com
Fri Feb 22 22:14:25 EST 2002

> > - Platform independence is gone.
>
> I hope not...  I would hope to hear that "platform indepedence has
> _ARRIVED_"

That's the human nature. Tismer writes half a dozen mails, some with
unbelivable results, and some asking for help. One of the first answers
he gets is complaining about something.

Thanks Tismer. I'll let you know if I do any work about it or find
someone to sponsor you. Personally, I'd like to see it running in PowerPC
Linux. Maybe it's a good reason to learn ppc assembly.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]