Repost of original >: autocoding project proposal

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at acm.org
Sat Feb 9 12:44:28 EST 2002

In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, "Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> transmitted:
> Reposting as a matter of 20/20 hindsight in reference to what all has
> evolved from this proposal. (has therre really been any productive
> direction achieved....)

Apparently nothing "productive" has been accomplished.

Does this imply that:
a) You might want to find a forum that might be more receptive, or
b) You should redouble your efforts here?

Speculate as you will; the choice of where you want to post about this
is obviously yours...
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@" "enworbbc"))
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/nonrdbms.html