Rue the day...

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 01:01:06 CET 2002

On 29-Jan-02 07:36:50 Steve Holden <sholden at holdenweb.com> wrote:
>"Robin Becker" <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:xjodfKADjnV8Ew1a at jessikat.demon.co.uk...
>> In article <3C564908.124C6148 at engcorp.com>, Peter Hansen
>> <peter at engcorp.com> writes

>> >"The 'Norwegian Blue' Ribbon Campaign to Shun Rue in c.l.p."
>> >
>> >Chris, would you be an honorary founding member?  :-)
>> >
>> >(Count me in.  I'm going cold turkey.  Please flame me violently if
>> >I have a relapse.)
>> now if only we could redirect him toward perl :)

>Well, he didn't seem to notice when I set followups to alt.stupid. So you'd
>only need to forge an address of your own to avoid becoming a part of the
>resulting conflagration :-)

Guess that's another way of saying you are dishonest.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<