Maintenance of Python interface to gdchart

Mike Steed msteed at altiris.com
Thu Feb 7 12:41:42 EST 2002

Hi,

   About two years ago I put together a Python interface to Bruce
Verderaime's gdchart library.  It was useful to me at the time, and I
released the original source and a few updates in the following months.
Judging by the amount of email I receive about it, others have found it
useful too.  I am no longer using gdchart, and unfortunately, I can no
longer afford the time to maintain it.

   Bruce has some interesting-looking plans for the gdchart library, which
will probably require some significant work on the Python side.  If you have
the time and the inclination to take over maintenance of the Python
interface, let me know and we can discuss it.

   Python interface:  http://athani.pair.com/msteed/software/gdchart/
   gdchart library:  http://www.fred.net/brv/chart/

Regards,
Mike Steed