SOAP (Air Fare Checker) - Problems building Velocigen's getFare request

noel nce0485 at flashmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:47:48 EST 2002

I am having problems building the correct request for getFare for the
following wsdl: http://services.xmltoday.com/vx_engine/wsdl.vep?flight.wsdl.

I can see that I am (at least) receiving the getFareResponse by
setting dumpSoapIn, but it tells me that I am missing all the
parameters of the request.  I am using SOAPpy097.  The following was
taken off the xmethods site (www.xmethods.com):

<namesp13:getFare xmlns:namesp13="urn:vgx-flight">
  <search>

   <depart>
     <depart_airportcode>SFO</depart_airportcode>
     <arrive_airportcode>SAN</arrive_airportcode>
     <depart_year>2001</depart_year>
     <depart_month>Mar</depart_month>
     <depart_day>17</depart_day>
   </depart>
   <return>
     <return_year>2001</return_year>
     <return_month>Mar</return_month>
     <return_day>27</return_day>
   </return>

  </search>
 </namesp13:getFare>

Anyone have any experience with the SOAP Air Fare Checker?
Specifically the python code to build the request?

Soapy and Fareless...
noel