I Don't Know A Thing...Compiling?

3[ED] (Thread) youvebeenowned at home.com
Mon Feb 18 00:55:08 EST 2002

I don't really work with Python, although I might sometime, I don't
know. Anyway, I've just been wondering this. I always thought you had to
have a Python interpreter to run any Python program, but an online
friend of mine said she had ran exe's which were games written in
Python. So I was just wondering, can you compile a Python script into
ane executable, or do you need an interpreter. I don't know if this is
dumb or not. I don't think I'm hip to the hacking scene. :o)

--
-matt
||and she pretends that we have everything in common||