Python 2.1 and PIL

Magnus Lyckå magnus at thinkware.se
Fri Feb 22 14:37:36 EST 2002

As far as I understand RedHat is dependant on
Python 1.5.2 for a lot of administration SW.
It's about time they upgrade! For this reason,
/usr/bin/python is python 1.5.2 here, and
python 2.1 is /usr/bin/python2. Yuck! "Upgrade"
to Mandrake? ;-) Sorry...I don't know.

Try the mailing list found at
http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/index.htm