Autocoding evolves from........

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 3 19:00:53 EST 2002

On 30-Jan-02 06:52:48 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>On 30 Jan 2002 00:48:40 GMT, Peter Seebach <seebs at plethora.net> wrote:

>>Anyway, it looks to me like Python is the wrong language for what you want
>>to do.  C# is almost certainly the best choice for this; it's designed for
>>the kinds of tasks you're looking at,

>Is Tim trying to lock people in to the Microsoft monopoly, then?

Why do you make up things by taking things out of context?

Are you naturally dishonest or do you work at it?

Autocoding will be a nice thing to have, it'll get rid of all the arrogant
jerks.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<