Xmi parser

Bruno Liénard lienard.bruno at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 15:19:34 EST 2002

Yes I know, but given the complexity of the DTD and the number of tags and
attributes, I think it is quite a lot of work, so if anybody had already
done it... I need a parser that can read a XMI file and create the
corresponding objects.  I have tried with xml_objectify, but it doesn't
work. I didn't spend a lot of time to understand why..

Regards,

Bruno

m31yg49lyn.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de...