The joys of weakrefs... references to instance methods (callbacks)

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Wed Feb 13 09:06:02 EST 2002

Thanks. Is your new watcher class available? I couldn't tell if this one
(http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/programming/watchable.py) was the newly
rewritten version or not.

The dispatcher module is part of a project that is very alpha, called
Bulldozer. You can find the files in CVS on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bdoz/

The license is the same as the Python license. As Magnus mentioned, there
were several implementations developed as part of the anygui project. We all
learned from each other, but still came up with different approaches.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech