running a COM server in Python

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Mon Feb 25 16:19:56 EST 2002

just for the sake of giving credit where it is due, and not giving it where
it is not, Mark Hammond is responsible for the excellent COM groundwork.
ActiveState is responsible for laying him off.  While he did work at
ActiveState, the COM work was largely done before then.

-d

news:3C7A8D72.9089BC7A at mediaone.net...