Enhanced Generators - the difference between sources and iterators

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Fri Feb 1 21:35:50 EST 2002

Kragen Sitaker wrote:

> same thing.  Are there some situations where structuring a piece of
> code with some hypothetical "accept" expression would yield (pardon
> the pun!) something simpler than just doing the same thing with
> generators?

Wouldn't "accept" be a lot like Intercal's "COMEFROM" statement?

(I thought that would be humorous, until I did a search and noticed,
Cameron Laird's quoting Steven Majewski about how continuations are
like goto's plus C's longjmp with a little of Intercal's COMEFROM
thrown in... it's damn hard to be original in the world today. :( )

-Peter