Python on Windows CE

Brian Kelley bkelley at wi.mit.edu
Fri Feb 15 13:50:35 EST 2002

MegaHurts wrote:

> I've loaded the 1.5.2 Python for Windows CE
> onto my MobilePro with CE 2.0.

I was using Python CE for my Vadem Clio a couple of years ago.  You
certainly can write small applications with windows CE, I wrote the
first prototype of a chemoinformatics package while sitting on a beach
in fiji.

The best example of writing a gui is given by the taskbar demo which
comes with the distribution, I believe this can be run standalone.

Unfortunately, 1.5.2 seems to be the end of the CE 2.0 distibution that
Mark Hammond worked on a long time ago.

Brian