Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 23:54:05 EST 2002

On 03-Feb-02 19:47:37 Peter Seebach <seebs at plethora.net> wrote:
>In article <1173.799T632T11653818threeseas at earthlink.net>,
>Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>>Don't like the idea of autocoding huh?

>Haven't been able to perceive whether or not you have an idea.  I have to
>say, you're talking to the wrong crowd.  You need people less mired in
>conventional ideas of software engineering.  Your best bet is almost
>certainly the C# people; they are certainly not mired in conventional ideas
>of software engineering.

Why would  be interested in a programming language by a company that has
been found guilty of Anti-trust? Not to mention that language is not
available anywhere near as much as something like Python.

It'd really be a good thing if the MS cronies state so in their sig.

This way I don't have to try and figure out why you have a problem knowing
the difference between what is idea and what is natural law physics. For
MS seems to think it own reality. It doesn't!

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<