Autocoding - the resistance to expect from psuedo programmers

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 23:54:17 EST 2002

On 03-Feb-02 19:56:26 Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
>In article <922.799T2387T11875593threeseas at earthlink.net>, Timothy Rue
><threeseas at earthlink.net> writes
>>In reviewing over many messages in the autocoding and related threads and
>>seeing the evidence of contridictions, hypocracy, irrational and
>>illogical responses......
>>
>>Its damn clear that there is a need to remove the sort of people posing to
>>be professional who are in essence just good liars, abstraction
>>manipulators, from the industry.
>>
>>Who knows, maybe that stench will be enough to motivate me see that it
>>gets done, gets removed.
>>
>>Maybe I should be more appriciative of the stench if it so motivates me.
>>
>>Anyone want to add anything to this?
>>
>all your ideas are belong to you
>--
>Robin Becker

Cool example of reinvention. You must be a psuedo programmer.

Problem is it's not your idea and this that I'm on about is not ideas.
It's physics.

That's ok, I don't expect you to understand.....yet.

You need everybody and their brother before you reinvent what is not an
invention....

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<