OT: Perl programmers?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Feb 8 18:52:02 EST 2002

In article <tbf14a.ep7.ln at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us>,
Keith Keller <kkeller at speakeasy.net> wrote:

>Aahz, are you sorry you asked yet?  :)

Not really.  Someone referred to "Perlies" in an e-mail to me (which I
actually misread as "Perlers", because I'd heard that term before), and
when I asked another Perl programmer of my acquaintance, zie didn't much
care for "Perlers" (and had never heard of it, to boot).  So between all
the responses I've received in public and private, I think I'll stick
with "Perl programmers".

Thanks all!

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"We should forget about small efficiencies, about 97% of the time.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  --Knuth