Question for the Python Community!

Rony rony.steelandt at bucodi.com
Mon Feb 4 11:02:43 EST 2002

"Stede Troisi" <stede at computer.org> wrote in message news:<_JU68.2091$3E5.208453 at newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

I'm using Python for quit qome years now and **think** i have the most
books available on the market... reason for that is that i'm
collecting just for personnal fun.

As for an e-book, for me it isn't a good solution for the moment for
following reasons :

- I don't like to read books on a PC
- The real e-books devices are still very expensive
- I couldn't put the e-book on my shelf or in my library :)

Remeber this answer is only MY answer ...