Autocoding evolves from........

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Mon Jan 28 21:58:49 EST 2002

> From: Timothy Rue [mailto:threeseas at earthlink.net]
>
> On 28-Jan-02 12:28:00 Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> wrote:
> >>Start here: We exist (one item)
>
> >There is something fundamentally wrong with your ability to
> coherently
> >present yourself.
>
> >C//
>
> There are plenty of people who understand me, so that leave
> me to believe
> the problem is your inability to comprehend. Takes all kinds
> of people to
> make the world go round.
>
> Peoples minds work differently.

In particular, it appears that the minds of nearly everyone on c.l.py work
very differently from yours.

You have managed to confuse some of the clearest-thinking people I have ever
involved myself with. This leads me to the question ... "Where do *you*
think the problem begins?" I know where I think it begins - and it's not
with the posters of c.l.py.

Tim Delaney