Displaying X11 on Tk

navead navead at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:07:09 EST 2002

Hi, I currently have a program which is written in python using Tk,
and also I have a program written in C/C++ which uses X11,  what I
want to do is in the C program rather than display to X11, I would
like to have it display on my Tk winddow...  I am thinking I probably
have to write a wrapper for the Xlib, so that it calls Tk functions,
but this can be a hassle.

if anyone knows about any package which may already exist, or maybe
another method of getting around this problem, I would greatly
appreciate it if you would email me.

thanks,
Navead