Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 23:55:59 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 22:50:33 Sam Holden <sholden at pgrad.cs.usyd.edu.au> wrote:
>On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 02:42:53 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
>wrote:
>>On 28-Jan-02 07:05:55 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>>On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:16:49 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>

>>>It's normal couresy on Usenet not to quote more than necessary.
>>
>>You are trolling Phil and we all know it. The sum total of all your
>>comments shows an intent to not onl be negatve but to instigate it.
>>
>>Taking something out of context and then commenting in a manner that is
>>not supportive of the full comment is an act of intentional dishonesty.
>>
>>So know I know who you are. Your intent is to hinder, not help.

>You are coming across (at least to me) as very paranoid. Trimming is common
>usenet courtesy. Replying to only a small portion of a longer post is
>common practice.

that is no excuse to trim one sentence that makes a difference.

>Phil Hunt has good history of informative posts and interesting discussions,
>as well as listening to others and being (at least to me) honest in his
>posts.

No he is not, from what I see.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<