Python equivalent of __LINE__ macro?

Michael Kelly mkelly2002NOSPAM at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 21:13:32 EST 2002

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:32:56 -0600, "Jason Orendorff"
<jason at jorendorff.com> wrote:

>You can adapt it to Visual Studio like this:

Speaking of which, does anyone know if there's any
Python code aimed at manipulating text in VC++
editor?  Sort of like an IDE 'expert' in Delphi?

I'm trying to come up with a macro to generate
all the boiler plate code needed to do properties
in a VC++ class(all that __declspec and Get_
Set_ stuff) and I thought Python would be much
easier to work with than VBScript(if I could somehow
hook into Visual Studio maybe through Active
Scripting or something)

TIA

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx