WEB Graphs Created by Python?

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Sat Jan 19 00:22:37 EST 2002

There are more ways to do this in Python than you can shake a
stick at.  This is definitely a good place to be.

Using the Pythonware Imaging Library (PIL) you can easily do this;
you could also use gdmodule, which I maintain now at:

    http://newcenturycomputers.net/projects/gdmodule.html

or piddle/sping, or, or...

Lots of options.  Visit the Vaults of Parnassus at

    http://www.vex.net/parnassus

to view our primary repository of Python modules.