Semantic analysis of one response (was Re: Autocoding project proposal.)

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Jan 27 10:36:34 EST 2002

Timothy Rue wrote:

> The minimum optimum number of symbols used to label something is 2.

False.

> In order to handle exceptions/conflicts it is important to be able to
> change such labels when needed.

False.

There really just is no end to your imagination, is there?  I like how
you invent your own logic in order to prove the bizarre things your
subconscious produces.

> Another example of redefining these two sequences is that of the character
> set used in the movie "The Matrix" where:
[snip irrational drivel]

> Anyways, back to what you were saying about vague descriptions of the VIC
> commands.....
>
> This link is an example that contridicts your claim.....
> http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/AI.html

> >> Maybe you should try the general and detailed description of the commands
> >> along with the code for IQ and it's test files.
>
> >No thanks.
>
> Exactly!!!! you do not want to see that link. How many more blew pills do
> you have?

Six at last count.  I'm saving them until people like you are safely
back in the Matrix where you belong.  And it's "blue", not "blew".

Would it be too much to ask you to go back to predicting the second coming
of the Amiga, posting in comp.sys.amiga.misc about your half-baked ideas
partially coded in very poor REXX?  You're cluttering up the generally
literate and rational atmosphere in comp.lang.python, and while Python is
somewhat more effective than REXX for most purposes, the difference is
not enough to bring VIC to fruition in this lifetime.

-Peter