Autocoding >Re: "Introduction to Ethics",

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 11:02:25 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 01:08:23 Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
>Timothy Rue wrote:

>> >I dug up pieces of the sordid history with the Amiga newsgroup, but
>> >I didn't find evidence that they actually drove him out.  Do you have
>> >any details on how that process worked, or are you just guessing?
>>
>> >That information may become more relevant after a while....
>>
>> Why the negative connotation Peter?

>It wasn't supposed to be just a "connotation", it was supposed to
>be outright negative.

If that is your attitude, then why are you responding to the project here?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<