New Book on Python by Steve Holden called "Python Web Programming "

stephanie.wall at newriders.com stephanie.wall at newriders.com
Mon Jan 14 07:52:25 EST 2002

Hi !

Wow, did I ever get an incredible response from you all on the Jython and
Zope book! It's going to take me a few days to get to you all that wrote in,
but I promise, I'll respond to each of you.

I've also got a newly published Python book that's just hitting the shelves
now.  You can read more about it here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735710902/qid=1011012547/sr=1-6/ref=
sr_1_7_7/104-7004753-5671153

It was written by Steve Holden, whom some of you probably know, with a
little help from David Beazley (author of Python Essential Reference). I
think you'll find this an excellent resource for your Python work.

I've got 20 copies sitting on my desk to go out to the next 20 people who
email me asking for it. All I ask in return is that you tell people about it
if you find it useful (which I'm positive you will :), and that you post a
review on amazon.com. (BTW, I can mail outside of the US but when mailing me
your mailing address, please also include your telephone number. I need to
include it with the shipping label).

I look forward to hearing from you,

Stephanie