JavaScript considered harmful (was Re: New online index to Beazley's tutorials)

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Tue Jan 8 11:13:19 EST 2002

In article <mailman.1010503150.8677.python-list at python.org>,
Neil Schemenauer  <nas at python.ca> wrote:
>Aahz Maruch wrote:
>>
>> [..] cookies for sessions IDs is absurd.
>
>Why?

I've already been through this in other posts.  You tell me why you
think they're not absurd and I'll tell you why you're wrong, keeping in
mind that I'm leaving in two hours to get my head cut open.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"There are time when effort is important and necessary, but this should
not be taken as any kind of moral imperative."  --jdecker