Web site hosting supporting Python

Robin Munn rmunn at pobox.com
Tue Jan 8 19:48:33 CET 2002

On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:36:51 GMT, Edward Diener <eldiener at earthlink.net> wrote:
>Is there a list anywhere of web site hosts which support scripting in
>Python ? After learning Python over the past year or so, I want to use
>it to produce dynamic web pages for my web site and I just found out
>today that my web host does not support it ( I tried to argue him to do
>so but no go ).

I use CubeSoft (csoft.net) and have had nothing but good experience with
them so far. They host on Linux and OpenBSD machines and offer a whole
bunch o' stuff, including Python. And you get ssh access and a shell
account: I've done most of my web pages by editing the HTML right on the
server with vi. Check out http://csoft.net/ for their pricing - from $5
a month for the basic package to $25 a month for the full package.

--
Robin Munn
rmunn at pobox.com