Which LIBC version under windows!!!!

Angus Mackay amackay at radical.ca
Fri Jan 25 18:27:45 EST 2002

The problem is that I am using a library that I am staticly linking to in my
module. I do not want to re-compile this library because it uses slightly
different compile settings than python and I do not want to recompile python
either.

how the hell can I tell which version to use:
  Debug Multi-threaded
  Debug Multi-threaded DLL
  Multi-threaded
  Multi-threaded DLL

this sucks big time.

python should really have thought about passing FILE* pointers between DLLs in
terms of Windows and all its suckiness before doing it. I still can't believe
how sucky the LIBC situation is under Windows.

cheers, Angus.