install python and iexplorer

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Sat Jan 26 13:34:36 EST 2002

Ali Algan wrote:
 > Hi,
 > After I installed Python and win32all, the IExplorer doesn´t know the
python
 > script. Can somebody help me? What must I do that IExlorer knows python
 > script?

If you need that a quick workaraound is to use an older version of the
win32all extensions. Python scripting in the browser has been disabled
by default due to security issues.

Basically you can run a clients side script in your browser to wiev your
files. So that has been disabled in the newest version if win32all.

Probably you should talk to Mark Hammond about how to enable it again.

regards Max M