PyAppBar -- bug fix, nifty widget

Keith Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Jan 31 17:58:57 EST 2002

That is your opinion.  Frankly, I have zero problems with IE, whereas I was
always crashing with NS -- a browser which doesn't bother to support CSS the
way it ought.  Perhaps you should take time to reevaluate your ideas of
sensibility, and what my website is compliant with.

But that is a matter that has nothing to do with this thread.

Keith J. Farmer
kfarmer at thuban.org
http://www.thuban.org

news:3c599fe0.14487672 at 127.0.0.1...