Autocoding evolves from........

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 21:42:49 EST 2002

On 28-Jan-02 12:35:57 Terry Reedy <tjreedy at home.com> wrote:
>"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote in message

>>%> shop <lumberstore >yardsale

>OK, so you are aware of prior art and are willing to acknowledge that
>you are building upon it.  Good

I would like to know what is going thru your head that you'd write such a
thing.

Perhaps if you tell me what your interest is in the prior art issue and
what it is you think is going thru my mind, then maybe I can correct your
perspective of me.

As to writing more regarding evolving from basic concepts out to
explain the VIC and why things are designed/defined the way they are.....
Well now that I'm back at work at least fpr a few week of 10 hour days....

I don't work in the field of programming two demisional abstractions but
rather three deminsional objects like trade show booths, corporate theater
sets, etc..

It's not easy trying to change mindsets from three deminsional physical
reality to two deminsional abstract reality.

But I really would like to know what is going thru your head on the prior
art thing.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<