Semantic analysis of one response (was Re: Autocoding project proposal.)

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 14:39:55 EST 2002

>There are three valid options here:

You're forgetting the more obvious:

Each of us is interested in _our_ stuff and not _your_ stuff,
and until and unless you present enough information to make us
interested, we probably won't be. Taking the position that
your stuff is generally superior to everyone else's stuff
without first _earning_ respect will get you nowhere.

You're not giving off much in the way of what I see to be "good
to work with" vibes, either. Your project isn't going to come
to you on a silver platter, serviced by sycophants. To get that,
you have to be the Guido or the Linus of the day, which means,
amongst other things, that you have a hell lot of work to do.

Until then,

C//