Autocoding project proposal.

phil hunt philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 17:32:53 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:16:50 +0100, Gerhard Häring <gh_pythonlist at gmx.de> wrote:
>Le 28/01/02 à 12:06, phil hunt écrivit:
>[something I don't understand]
>
>Whoa! Is this thread still going on? Guess I'll have to wait for Dr
>Dobb's Python-URL to get a short explanation what this all is about ;-)

The "Mentifex" guy is someone who posts to newsgroups about an artificial
intelligence software project called Mentifex he is working on.

Tim of "VIC" fame reminds me of him a bit -- though the Mentifex guy
(I've forgotten his name) isn't half as cryptic and garbled.

--
===== Philip Hunt ===== philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk =====
* strong public-key email encryption  * automatically decrypt incoming mail