Autocoding project proposal.

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 22:15:38 EST 2002

>I did not come here to debate. I came here seeking coding help.

And instead, you encountered a world where God helps those who
help themselves. Pump out 10 or 20 *THOUSAND* lines of well-written
code (and bud, let me tell you: that's just to start) and then
-- maaaaaybe -- there will be those interested in helping you.

Don't count on it, though.

You might consider something else, too: if someone came along
and liked your stuff very much, why wouldn't they just take it,
make it _their_ stuff, and shine you on?

C//