Autocoding project proposal.

Peter Seebach seebs at plethora.net
Mon Jan 28 01:05:33 EST 2002

In article <slrna52a7m.mkv.quinn at retch.ugcs.caltech.edu>,
Quinn Dunkan <quinn at retch.ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
>A sentence like this puts me in an Alex Chiu state of mind...

Remember, we're all here for you.  If you need a sequence of words that
can keep their respective meanings in the order they're being presented
in, just holler.

You might want to keep a couple of "The cat sat on the mat."s around in
case your brain develops a massive feeling of total irrelevance.  :)

-s
   Copyright 2001, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / seebs at plethora.net
   $ chmod a+x /bin/laden      Please do not feed or harbor the terrorists.
     C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Consulting, computers, web hosting, and shell access: http://www.plethora.net/