offtopic: webmail

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Thu Jan 24 07:38:23 EST 2002

Le 24/01/02 à 13:32, Tonis Kevvai écrivit:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the offtopic message.
>
> Is there a webmail software written in python that can use
> imap server and supports full mime multpart messages?

A stable one? From what I've browsed around recently, I don't think so.

There are IIRC two Zope products for webmail. Check the
http://www.zope.org site, then "Download", then you should be able to
find the webmail products in one of the categories.

If Python is not a requirement, you could check out IMP (search for
projects on http://freshmeat.net for it). IMHO it's really great and
offers everything one might ever want in a webmail system. I've only
used the live demo, not installed it myself, though. It's written in
PHP.

HTH,

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 11.2 °C      Wind: 4.2 m/s