Where are Cameron Laird's Sunworld articles

Brian Elmegaard brian at rk-speed-rugby.dk
Tue Jan 29 03:52:05 EST 2002

"Terry Reedy" <tjreedy at home.com> writes:

> "Cameron Laird" <claird at starbase.neosoft.com> wrote in message
>  > Folks with questions such as this are welcome to e-mail me
> directly.
> > I've got addresses all over the 'Net, and shouldn't be hard to find.
> > Perhaps I'll say it this way--is anyone having trouble finding a way
> > to reach me?
>
> Not if they enter "Cameron Laird" into google.com, which gives your
> home page as first response.  Adding Python or Sunworld or "regular
> expressions" shortens result-lists somewhat.

Sure, I know I am not too bright, but I thought the question might
interest this whole group as there are pointers to the article on
Cameron's home page, on python.org and on google.

Moreover, (of course) I tried googling for half an hour before
posting.
The most precise searches I tried such as:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cameron+GUI+python+scripting&btnG=Google+Search&hl=en
didn't point me to "GUI toolkits: What are your options?", only to:
http://www.itworld.com/Comp/2378/UnixInsider/
(which is a coming from a link on python.org:
http://www.sun.com/sunworldonline/swol-02-1998/swol-02-python.html)
and still I haven't found it.

I could have contacted Cameron personally, and I may do in a future,
similar request. However, if somebody here except Cameron had answered
before himself, I would have found it earlier.

--
Brian (remove the sport for mail)
http://www.rk-speed.dk http://fiduso.dk http://sunsite.auc.dk/dk-tug