Mono and Python

Paul Everitt paul at zope.com
Fri Jan 4 10:55:50 EST 2002

Hear, hear, Andrew!  Well stated.  There's a certain Darwinism of ideas
in a volunteer community.  Almost by definition, a good idea is one that
someone actually works on, rather than lobbies for.  By contrast, a bad
idea is one that generates a hundred posts by people volunteering
_others_ to do the work.

To paraphrase, ask not what your Python community can do for you, but
ask instead what you can do for your Python community.

--Paul