Linux+Python: need help, have comments...
pedro_rodriguez at club-internet.fr
Mon Jan 28 06:52:30 EST 2002
<problems with cron>
My 2 cents guesses (some already mentioned, based on RH72) :
- has crond being started ?
- is the default version of python the one that you actually need ?
default to 1.5.2, maybe mygale requires 2.x
- for cron daemons log check /var/log/cron
- check your local mail, with 'mail' command, output will be redirected
ther (or check file /var/spool/mail/username)
And these are reminder for me ;) :
- leave the system on for cron to run
- stop believing that "1 * * * * xxx" will run every minute
More information about the Python-list