Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 11:31:45 EST 2002

On 24-Jan-02 21:51:50 Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> wrote:
>>>A few bits of history: Linus didn't talk about 'building a new operating
>>>system that would be free and better than windows and as powerful as the
>>>expensive unices and run on cheap pcs and make coffee and end world hunger
>>>and...'. He posted the code for the kernel.

>There are many folk who would do well to consider things like this time
>and time again. Those of us who spend our times attempting things which
>haven't been quite ever achieved before know all to well that we're bound
>to occasionally stumble. Having learned the hard way, we work quietly at
>our special projects, only going public with proofs-of-concept which
>actually show the utility of our idea -- pragmatic, and realized in the
>real world.

>C//

If you are telling me this, then you are also saying there are folks like
yourself that don't investigate something enough to know one way of the
other but perhaps blindly follow the lead of another in making suggestions
that hold no water.

???

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<